Visas for Mauritius - Please advise

I would like your help please. My boyfriend has been leaving in Mauritius for the past 7 years and has been doing secondary and tertiary level here. His visas expiring afterwards, he went back to South Africa where he now works in the IT Networking field (he has been working there for 1 1/2 years apprx). He would like to come back eventually on a work permit. I am therefore sending his CV to various companies at the moment. What I would like to know is:

1. What is the best way to come back? Is the work permit the best option?

2. How hard is it to have a work permit here and what are the conditions? How lost does it take in average?

3. May the limited working experience play against him?

4. Having lived here for more than 7 years, is there possibly a way to turn this into a solid advantage?

Thanks a lot for your help :)

why don't you two get married maybe it be easier for him to get a job :-);-) just saying

Haha thanks for your comment Katya. We've known each other for years but we have only been dating since last year, so let's say that it would be a bit premature ;)

Haha thanks for your comment Katya. We've known each other for years but we have only been dating since last year, so let's say that it would be a bit premature ;)

but you agree its the best option for now n quickest n you have known him for years :-P

Yes indeed ;) but we are not yet ready for that  :shy

think well before getting committed