Cost of living

hey! anyone please tell me

How much does it cost to live in newzealand?
> accommodation prices
> public transportation fares (tube, bus
etc ...)
> food prices(per month, how much does
it cost you?)
> health prices (for those who need
medical insurance)
> eduction prices (if you need to pay)
> energy prices (oil, electricity)
> common bills (Internet, television,
telephone, mobile phone)
> prices of a good menu in a traditional
restaurant
> prices of a beer and or a coffee in a
regular pub
> price of the cinema

redham44 wrote:

hey! anyone please tell me

How much does it cost to live in newzealand?
> accommodation prices
> public transportation fares (tube, bus
etc ...)
> food prices(per month, how much does
it cost you?)
> health prices (for those who need
medical insurance)
> eduction prices (if you need to pay)
> energy prices (oil, electricity)
> common bills (Internet, television,
telephone, mobile phone)
> prices of a good menu in a traditional
restaurant
> prices of a beer and or a coffee in a
regular pub
> price of the cinema

Try this website www.numbeo.com  You could also Google search for other websites which give this information
Rents are expensive. You have to pay for education and medical insurance.

For visa information and applications www.immigration.govt.nz

Hi redham44,

Your post was moved on the New Zealand forum to optimise your chances of having some replies from members living in New Zealand.

Thank you,

Hasnaa

http://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-living/ci … y=Auckland

I have been living in NZ for 2 years now.  The most expensive thing about living in Auckland is the cost of housing. Rent is generally between $400 and $600 per week for a decent two bedroom apartment. You can find cheaper rent if you keep your eye on the ads but the cheaper the rent the faster the apartment is grabbed up. If you are buying a house expect to pay $500,000 and up in Auckland and $250,000 and up outside of Auckland. I pay $17 for a doctors visit and lab work is done at no charge. Food is a little more expensive than the USA but not a lot more. It kind of depends on what it is. Same thing with clothes. You have to know where to shop or you can pay way too much for clothes and household goods. The cinema cost $17 and restaurant prices vary widely. My favorite Indian restaurant has a lunch special for $10 which includes a drink and lovely ambiance. I would say the average restaurant meal is going to cost between $20 and $30 dollars if it is not a lunch special. This is inclusive of tips and taxes as you pay no extra in NZ. Pizza hut has $5 pizzas. McDonalds meals are around $8.  Hope this helps.