Mother residence visa cancellation without children visa

Me and my 2 children's are on resident visa of my husband in Oman.

If i get the job in Oman, i need to exit on resident visa and cancel resident visa and need to come back on employment visa.

But if i cancel only my resident visa, do we need to cancel resident visa for my children's also? i.e my husband company needs to cancel  family visa?is it true?

Without mother, are children's cannot be covered on fathers family visa?

Can someone please reply immediately.

That not true .if they cancel the visa should be all not half family

Can you explain more?

Is not possible that if i am on employment visa and my children's are only on resident visa of my husband.

Without me, my kids can't on be resident visa of my husband?

If my company sponsor family status to me, are children's be on my resident visa.

Any solution if entire family want to stay to together here?

Hello rojavenkat,

Your children's passports can be stamped as dependants based on your husband's employment status. You can be on your sponsor's employment visa. There are no issues.

Sumitran,

Thanks for the reply.

my husband company saying if they cancel my resident visa, should be cancelled for entire family, not only for me.

Can you pls let me how do they cancel only my resident visa without my children visa.

We can't covert directly from my resident visa to employment visa as NOC process stopped as pre new rules. So i need to exit on resident visa and come back on employment visa.

Hi,

Yes, you cannot convert your family visa into an employment visa without exiting the country. But your children's visas can be transferred from yours to your husbands. But they would have to exit (cancel the existing visa) and reenter on fresh visas.

Got it now.but we are not eligible for fresh resident visa as per new rule basic salary should be 600omr,so fresh visa for my kids not possible.is there any possibility?

Hi rojavenkat,

The minimum salary criteria for sponsoring families is applicable ONLY to those who are going to be coming in new.

This rules is waived for all those who are already residing in the Sultanate. So don't worry. This rule is not applicable in your case.

Ok,thanks for the information.