Looking for work , contacts etc

Hi all
I am from Ireland looking for work without having a degree , qualifications etc . My wife is taking up a teaching job in Abu Dhabi in August and I was wondering would it be hard to find work .
I wouldn't need accomodation , flights home or any of the other benefits normally offered as I will be covered through my wife's package.
I currently work as an warehouse operative for a pharmaceutical company in Ireland who have business in lots of places around the world but not in Abu Dhabi :-( i have been working for them for 7 years now.
I would consider almost any work in Abu Dhabi to get my started .
I'm a big sports person golf , football etc .
Anyone at all that could help I would really appreciate it , contacts etc
Thank you
Philip :-)

Hi Philip,

I suggest you to read the article Working in the United Arab Emirates, where you might find some useful hints to find work in the UAE.

Telling us a specific kind of job you are looking for, might surely be of great help for us to guide you. ;)

Regards,

David.

I suggest you get over, get settled in and start networking with other expats to find a position for you. It may be difficult as you do not have any qualifications.

Thank you David and stumpy for your reply I will look into what ye have suggested
Philip

I would be interested in working in the sports industry , golf clubs , football clubs , other sports clubs . Quick learner so would be willing to try most work. Any advice would be great .

Thank you
Philip