Family visit visa delays

Is anyone experiencing delays for visit visa for dependants? My husbands companu submitted the visa over a month ago and still heard nothing. Is there a problem with visit visas for Jeddah? This is getting very frustrating.

You should check the visa status on (https://visa.mofa.gov.sa/) before you can make out anything and get frustrated. He should then go back to company with the current status and check what's going on.

yes , it took 20 days in my case

Thanks he is checking on a daily basis now with company but to no avail :-(

20 days is a lot but he first submitted in early Feb  :o

There's this news in ArabNews and Saudi Gazette. They will not release tourist visa (visit visas) now. Please check it. I read it this morning. I'm a bit nervous because I'm still on a visit visa and have to renew this April.

Such delays happen during the umrah (pilgrimage) season. The passport office is busy dealing with a lot of tourists at the moment which can explain the delay. Jeddah office will be busy. Unfortunately, with everything here you cannot do more but be patient !

I have just come to know that the Saudi MOFA is not processing visit visas for an unspecified period of time and are busy upgrading the infrastructure. You might have to wait longer than. Some other people are facing the same.

Tourist visa is different, it is not categorized under family visit visa,

Dear Friends,

Any news when they will start processing the visas !!??