How to get job in cyber or airport as a programmer?

i wanna a job in cyber crime as a programmer or in atleast in airport with a good salary . My qualification is M.Tech computer science and engineering completed at Bharathidasan University in India which is a government universtiy .  i have a strong foundation in programming also.

Hi udenran,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Can you please post your CV in the sector which suits you the most in the section jobs in Sri Lanka?

Thank you,

Hasnaa

Hi mam,
              To be frank I'm still pursuing my studies since this is a six year sandwich course . I just wanted to know about current Sri Lanka situation , it has been 4 years since i left lanka , i want to contribute my knowledge to my Island nation. Most if all THANK-YOU fro replying to my post .

Merci

Hi udenran.
Posting here may be good, but you should also try to network among Sri Lankans in your chosen field in the country. You maybe able to land a job that way too.

Best wishes

Hi Farhaz,
                     First of all thank you for replying to my post , I mean in  which type of network job can i get into and how to apply for it ?
                              Thank -you

A good way of along yourself known is to post your profile on social media sites such as LinkedIn. You can also post an advertisement here on Expat-Blog.

Especially since you are looking for your first job, you will need to reach out to people who know you and seek their help and guidance as well.

You should also keep your eyes open to job vacancy ads in the local papers.

Eventually you will be able to land the right kind if job.

Good luck.