How to find American volunteers to teach English in Srilanka

With peace restored Srilanka's tourism industry is booming.Hence the need for knowledge of English is in demand.Adults as well as kids love to learn to speak English.Professional qualifications not a must.What we are looking for is enthusiastic,adventurous,outgoing,independent young males and females who love meeting people from different cultural backgrounds while enjoying the beauty of Srilanka.Free food and lodging provide with decent pay.Great opportunity for those looking for a break while experiencing the hospitality of Srilanka.

Hi Ravi Rohan!

I would suggest you to post an advert in the jobs section of Sri Lanka classifieds.
It might be helpful!

Regards
Armand

Thanks a lot Armand.

I live in Canada. Will you be interested in people coming from Canaada - I can source out some people for you. please send me all details such location , start date, accommodation arrangements etc.
Sharmila Perera
[email protected]

hi.... r u only looking for american volunteer....f u dont mind i can suggest myself although im not that professional.but willing to share the knowledge that i have.im a filipino citizen now living in srilanka.

Hello I'm an American currently living and working in Kandy. I'm looking to try something new so please let me know the details of the work involved.  Look forward to hearing from you soon. Thank you!

Hi Ravi,

I wonder if you are still looking for volunteers.
I am a Sri lankan who has been living abroad almost all my life. Have been back for two years and hope to stay for a while.
Please let me know if there are any opportunities to help in any way.

Thanks
Usha

Hi

if you are seriously looking for an American ESL teacher send me a note via PM.  i am an American currently in Maldives.