Work in Tourism

Hello.
It is pleasure to join here.
I am Japanese and I have lived in Sri Lanka for 20 years.
I work in Sri Lanka.
I am used to making several translate documents through my work of tourism.
If I am offered translate work, I am always ready for it.
Thank you.

Hi Misaki,
Good to know you are into tourism , if anything comes up I'll give you a shout.
Cheers.

Sure, agfortholidays !
Now I work as employee but I am thinking of doing tourism as my own business soon.
If you have anything you want to ask, feel free to contact me.
You also do tourism?
Cheers!

Hi misaki777,

I am happy to welcome you to Expat.com :)

I just want to inform you that i have created a separated thread for you on the Sri Lanka forum in order to help you to communicate freely with the other members.

It seems that you are actually looking for a job as translator or in the tourism field, maybe you can post a job advert in the Jobs in Sri Lanka section? I invite you to have a look at the categories available and to choose one which suits you the best. ;)

Good luck

Priscilla  :cheers:

Hi again,
Yes, i'm new into tourism, you can check my website , just google it. lets see how can we work together.
cheers.

hi misaki :)

hi,,,,OHAYO GOZAIMAS.....liked your post ,,like to be contacted by you,,,im also a well employed,respectable person who can speak good japaneese......my mail ia    [email protected] for a reply

Hi
I have a 6 Bed Bungalow in Mount Lavinia Sri Lanka (Near the Beach/Near Mount Lavinia Hotel),would you be interested in promoting it to Japanese/ Tourists for short term stays.Pls let me know your thoughts .

Br
Tharinda :)

Hi I am Ranaweera from Kandy.I am working tourism.I hope to doing my business.I can speak japanease and have tour guide license.

Hi Misaki,

I will invite you to work with me I am in a travel trade

suniulj

Hi Hello! MIZAKI !
I am Vikky. I am in tourism feild too. I show so many invitation to you.
I am Having a Toyota Prius car.wich comes with japanese display. I am having problem to read and reseting.will you able to tranlate. When you have time.
Thanking you Vikky

Hi,
I have started my Eco tourism business recently, it is Nature and Wildlife we need a language skill persons to work with our team. please contact me [email protected]
www.elephantlakeyala.comhttps://www.facebook.com/elephantlakeyala

Regards,
Sumith

Hi all,

I sense that the discussions goes a bit in different directions  :huh:

Kind reminder:

For any job hunt or offer, please post in the Jobs in Sri Lanka section
For rental services please post in the Housing in Sri Lanka section
To register a business please do it in the directory: Sri Lanka business directory

Thank you,

Marjorie

hi

[Moderated : No publicity is allowed on the forum, you can register your services in our business directory ]

Hi,

I am i in a tourist trade I am looking for Japanese translator  for  expand new project with Japanese people

Kind Regards
Sunil

Hello Sunil

We have a potential candidate who can be interested in your proposal here : Translator job offers in Sri Lanka

Kenjee
Expat.com Team

I have some involvement with xxx
we are having some plans to to form few volunteer comittees
if interested pls  email me - xxx
im jude

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not post links to external website + drop an advert in the Clubs, associations, volunteers in Sri Lanka
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

hi everyone!
I dont know if I'm at the right place, but I'm actually trying to find a job in Colombo in the tourism industry.
I do believe that the fact I speak French could be an advantage if necessary to deal with French speaking tourists. Could someone tell me a little more about possibilities in tourism there as a foreigner?
Thanks
Julie