Where to stay if school is ISB

Hi all.

I am Allwyn from Mumbai, India and coming to Brussels with family at the end of March 2014.

I will be working in Overijse and have a choice of staying close to school or work or somewhere central.

In the initial stages, I had narrowed down to school - BSB and stay in Tervuren close to the school.
Now, the past 1-2 months, meeting Indian colleagues who stay in Brussels with family I have been strongly recommended ISB with an IB curriculum

The past 2-3 months on expat-blog, I have received tremendous inputs from  tervurener, aneeshk and others.

Now, if the school is ISB with IB curriculum and work is Overijse, where do I stay ?

How is Kraainem ?

Waiting for responses,

Regards, Allwyn.

Kraainem is crazy -  1 to 3kms to bsb and some streets within walking distance yet Kraainem is 10kms from isb. If you want Isb, then live within 1km of isb in watermael boitsfort, it's beautiful in that commune and offers much more than Kraainem does which is also fine but the last place anyone would live with children in ISB.

I don't know where you get idea isb does ib curriculum, untrue except for 16 to 18 years and bsb does ib too for 16 to 18 year olds in addition to A levels. Your research is wrong. Plus masses of Indians at bsb, more than isb. Not an accident they are at bsb, about 50 of them out of a school population of 13, more in the upper than lower years.

Have you actually been to both schools and looked around the immediately residenital areas surrounding both schools?  I'd suggest you stop listening to your colleagues who are misinforming you.