Mobistar, Base or Proximus?

Hello!

I have just relocated to Bruxelles,
I am about to choose a phone network among the 3 following: Mobistar, Base or Proximus
For a start, I would like something basic for receiving calls and sending SMS. I am not interested in options.
Thank you for your tips
Christophe

Personally, I recommend Base. We've been using it close to two years now and we've never had a problem. They have pay as you go, as well as (if you're residing here long-term and have an address with bills coming to you [or a permanent card]) contracts that start from 0, where you have no set bill but only pay for what you use. It's a really great option if you aren't going to use the phone tons. I have heard people claim "Base is known for bad reception," but honestly I have never once had a problem with reception, so, I dunno. Mobistar is very well known for having horrible service, and Proximus is only supposed to be a tiny bit better, from what I hear. So frankly, I think Base is best. Other people may have other opinios, though.

Thank you very much Melby. I just got a prepaid card from Base
Regards,
Chris

Welcome, hope it works out for you.

Just stay away from Mobistar, they are my definition of an evil company.

youtube.com/watch?v=mxXlDyTD7wo

Sergio

sergioc78 wrote:

Just stay away from Mobistar, they are my definition of an evil company.

youtube.com/watch?v=mxXlDyTD7wo

Sergio

Hi Sergio!

Can you explain please?

Regards
Armand

Mines Mobistar i top up 10 euros and get 300 free sms the sims in my english phone and works fine