Eyebrow threading in Brussels?

Can anyone suggest me a parlor in Brussels where they do eyebrow threading?

Hello,

Did you ever find a place in Brussels for threading?  I will be moving there in a couple of months and want to have a threading place secured before I move.... don't want to wait till my eyebrows get out of control to start scrambling :)

I would highly recommend Les Sources de l'Orient at 533 Chaussée de Louvain, Schaerbeek (next to Place Meiser, just opposite Media Markt). No appointment needed, and eyebrow threading costs just 7 euros. Many other treatments also available.

Thanks a mill... I'll have to check them out.

Hi All.. I am new to brussels and looking out for a good salon to get threading done.. did u try Les Sources de l'Orient?.. r they good? Thanks a ton in advance! Cheerz! :)

If anyone is intrested my little sister offers some beauty services. Send me a message and I'll get you connected

Do any of these suggested places do eyebrow waxing?  Thanks!

Hello everyone, in brussels people dont really do eyebrow threading...it is not quite common but there are many places for eyebrow waxing such as well-known beauty institutes like 'Yves Rocher' or 'Isa Beauty' that you can find anywhere in brussels close to where you live.

Yes waxing I will have to check it out. I have had the threading and it was a lot more painful I have to say

yeah eyebrows threading is not really used in brussels
but if you want eyebrows waxing i can give u a really good contact ;) shes excellent!!!

I too was looking for such parlours. And after a lot of research I found out that there are a few Indian/pakistani/bangladeshi run parlours in Comte de Flandre which do eyebrow threading. one of their's phone number is ***

@raeven hy can u tell me if your sister can do eyebrows threading

Hello San12,

This is an old thread !

The participants are no longer active.

Regards

Bhavna