Hi there! Need advice, I want to learn Thai language

Hi Friends! . I intend to learn Thai  language, and there is only one best way to master Thai language that is learning it in Thailand. Therefore, I want to move to Thailand, live and experience there. But, i haven't know which university in Thailand is the best to learn Thai, Can you tell and share with me what place is the best to learn Thai language. I want to learn in university to get degree and then come back my own country to be a translator.
Need you help!

hi welcome to Expat.com

im a Thai Girl and I can teach you.  If you find a university for get degree, i recommend Chulalongkorn, Thammasart and Silapakorn University. But I dont know about a detail in regulation for foreingner.

welcome to Thailand

regard

Prair

Hi there:
Ones of the best to learn Thai is at the university, Chulalongkorn University at Faculty of Arts, http://www.chula.ac.th/, I think they also have translation course.

Then Silpakorn University, www.su.ac.th

I think if you enroll for those full course of the university, you will be able to get ED visa :)

I think at the same time when you are in the country, watch Thai telly and talk to people on the street help to improve your Thai for sure, and Thai people appreciate more when foreigners speak the language :)

All the best,