New members of the Brunei forum, introduce yourself here

Hi everyone and welcome on board  :)

@ Clarecookery, there are some recent postings : https://www.expat.com/forum/viewforum.php?id=140

However no or few answers have been given.

If you could help, it will be very much appreciated.

thank you,
Bhavna

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please drop an advert in the Jobs section
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi
I am moving to Brunei in a few weeks and will be working in the Aviation Field.
I am looking to re learn to ride and buy a motor bike. Any ideas or threads I can join for advice?

SALUTATIONS
Great Things To Community and the the Mods
I am ikrim....

PRPFESSION
Business & IT Consultant
I am new here...registered as at the date of this post

INTEREST
Interested in everything, permissible in business collaboration, partnership possibilities and opportunities in and from Brunei...

OPPORTUNITIES?
You could be my permissible business channel into Brunei and I could be your permissible business channel outwards to Caribbean South America and Russia and some selected CIS states

THANX
Grateful any connections and or information on same..
Thanx a lot
Cheerz

Greetings All,

Ex-school teacher here now free-lancing, writing and consulting.  Married and have children.

Looking for insights and business opportunities in Brunei.  I've read the forum a little and seems like the F&B isn't a good idea.  What would be some of the needs there?

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : off topic + post in the housing section
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello guys am Johnson from Ghana and am currently in Brunei. I really need your help or to find a job doing here. I specialize in operating forklift and tractor or better still I will do any work offered to me. Am really serious about this kindly help me guys... Thank you

my name khairil, i am from malaysia, hoping to find jobs as web programmer in brunei.

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=751280

Thanks!

Closed