New members of the Brunei forum, introduce yourselves here - 2018

Hi all,

Newbie on the Brunei forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Brunei if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hi there.

I'm Shuhaid from South Africa. I'm currently based in Saudi Arabia but hoping to make a move to Brunei later this year if I get hired by the MOE.

Hi everyone,

im from Indonesia, im looking for the job opportunity in Brunei, in marketing or FMCG. thank you

Hi my name is A'lwiyya. I am a qualified teacher in Cape Town South Africa. I am highly considering a teaching job in Brunei. I would like to get to know any teachers from South Africa who are already teaching in Brunei.

Hi, I'm Hichem Titah petrochemical engineer from Algeria, whishing to move to brunei current this year for a new job.
it will helpfull if you could share basic steps for that.

Hello everyone,

My name is yusof, at present I am residing in saudi arabia and working in technical institution. I have been teaching since 1995 and hope to explore more experience working and living in Brunei. Originally I am from Malaysia, and would like to work in Brunei and explore the culture and great places in Brunei. Anyhow, hope to hear from anyone here in this forum.

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Please drop an advert in the classifieds > Business partner.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi all,

My name is Mark and I am originally from the UK. I have lived in Brunei for almost 6 years now but I have never been active on the forums, so I thought I should re-introduce myself.

Nice to meet you all.

Hi all,

I'm Paul, I've just moved to Brunei, and will be here working for quite some time. I'm looking to integrate into life here...

Nice to meet you all

Paul

Hello Everyone,
I am Sumit from India and have a job offer from one of the hospitals based in Brunei. Through this forum I wish I can make new friends and get to know about their experiences as an expat in Brunei which would help me in knowing Brunei better in terms of their culture, lifestyle etc etc

Thx
Sumit

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=829879

Thanks!

Closed