Job in brunei

Hi
    I am Dr Aung. I had been working in malaysia for 9 years (2004-2013).in government hospital.I have a keen interest in working in brunei  as a medical doctor.And also looking for an  accomodation.Thank you.

Hi Dr Aung,

Great to have you on board :)

Regarding accommodation I will invite you to please drop an advert in the Housing in Brunei section as it might eventually be helpful :)

Same goes for your job hunt - I will kindly suggest you to drop your resume in the designated section here : Healthcare jobs in Brunei :)

Thank you and fingers crossed you find a comfy and nice accommodation and an interesting work offer  :happy:

Have a good day

Maximilien

Dr. Aung,

There are few from Myanmar working in the medical field. You may check with Jerudong Park Medical Center.

Thanks

Hi,
I am from Bangladesh working as an HR & Procurement Manager. I am interested to relocate in Brunei / Malaysia or any gulf country. Please can you assist me getting hired. I am kindly looking forward to hearing from you. I am available at : ***
Thanking you.

Kind regards,
Mohammad Waliul Islam Sikder

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security