New members of the USA forum, introduce yourself here

I grew up in New Jersey. What part of the state will you located?

Bob K

Hi my name is nakamatte prossy.a ugandan by nationality and African by ethenicity.i have been working in kuwait as ababy seater wanna come yo us and do the same job i ve aqualificatipn of high school and fluent in english.

Am seble from Ethiopia.I am an  international student in newton,MA. I want to make friends esp with international students resides in USA. But not limited to that, I want to know new people who would like to share ideas .
Am more of writing person  at this moment though due to intensive schooling :(
Pls shoot msg here,
Thank you,
S

(moderated: off topic)

Will be good to meet some spirited Algerians. We lost to Germany today after a good fight; I wish I could have shared those moments with some football lovers.

hello, am called SEN EYOUM MINETTE ESMERALDA, am not a graduate but in the next one year i will be an under graduate. i have never being to the united states but i wish to be there for more educations and also for a job i will be able to do. am glad to join you and also for you to help me out. Thanks :top:

johnson741012 wrote:

hello, am called SEN EYOUM MINETTE ESMERALDA, am not a graduate but in the next one year i will be an under graduate. i have never being to the united states but i wish to be there for more educations and also for a job i will be able to do. am glad to join you and also for you to help me out. Thanks :top:

education in USA is very expansive((

how do you mean i don't understand miss.please help me out

am ready to do it cause i know am a very interligent person :top:

Hello
Michelle here,  we moved here from South Africa in May this year.  In LA now.
Still new to everything....

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your contributions.

Bob K

I am from USA, I am interested in leavign this coutnry and finding more opportunity elsewhere such as thailand. Thanks!

H i everyone!
I am Alleeya from CA.
It's my first time to visit this site.

Welcome Alleeya to the forum.

Have you ever entertained the thought of living in another country?

We look forward to  your contributions on the forums.

What do you do for a living?

Bob K

AlexKleine wrote:

education in USA is very expansive((

johnson741012 wrote:

how do you mean i don't understand miss.please help me out

He means that an American education is extensive and covers a wide scope of subjects and disciplines.

But she wants to study here

Am excited for joining this network. My passion is to make a change in Africa.Talk about poverty eliviation and good living for women and kids.let's connect and make a change come December 2014 in Ghana(West African).
Happy 4th July to All American folks. Love you.

Hi all,
I plan to travel to Chicago near future
that why I joint here, I want to know something about your place
I am so happy if have some friend from here. Let's start!!!
Thanks
Sa

Hey all.  My name is John Saikas.  I live in Macon , Georgia.  I love to travel and one day I will retire in Central or south America.  I have traveled to Mexico many times with a family in Chipas.  I have been to Guatemala, Peru and am planning a trip to Ecuador in September of this year.  I am 61 years old and a home builder/remodeler.  I love to hike and fish.  I am up for most any adventure. 

John

John welcome to the board.

Have you ever traveled to the Caribbean islands.  We came to the Dominican Republic 8 years ago and have not left since.  Great place to retire with a Latin as well as an island feel to it.

Bob K

hi i am mahlet i am 24 from Ethiopia

Hi Mahlet and welcome to the board.

Tell us a bit about yourself. Have you been to or planning on coming to the US?

Bob K

Hello,I'm ahmad from dubai   hope to hear from someone soon .

Hello, yes i have plan to come on us for learn engineering and looking job now

Hi I am sarah, just recently moved to Sonoma in CA. USA. With my family. Looking forward to meeting and chating to other expats who have left there homeland to start a new life  on foreign soil. I am currently seeking work, spent last 12 years working as a teaching assistant back in the UK. I was born and raised in the UK, but   I have spent a few years  living in Colorado springs, and we hope maybe in the future to return there I would like to talk to others who are in a similar situation especially another Brit who has relocated out in the USA/Canada, .

HI I am kawalpreet...here i am here to make new expat friends...especially to hear from Indian expssts lived there.
do contact me at my email id
Regards

Kawalpreet

Hello Sarah and welcome.  You have moved to one of my favorite areas.   We used to take  a couple of trips a year to your area Sonoma and Napa on wine buying ventures.  I do miss the great wines for sure.

For over 20 years we lived in Colorado but north of you in the foothills west of Denver (Conifer) and do miss it. We too hope one day to return to Colorado but currently love living in the Caribbean.  Certainly a nice break from the snow and cold.

Bob K

Poshaak first off welcome.
Secondly NEVER post  your personal information like email and phone on a public site.  You are just asking for trouble and contact from many folks you would rather not hear from.  You might think about removing that information from  your post.

Bob K

Hi all

I am french and i Will arrive in NORFOLK in 3 August i want to make new  friend

Hi everyone,
I am new to the site. I live in the UK at present but have jus set up an LLC in Florida and purchased two existing companies in Florida to run via my LLC. My E2 visa is with the embassy so fingers crossed! The things i am struggling with are getting a car! We are here for a couple of months on holiday but i thought i might as well get a car and leave it with my friends when we go back to the UK - better than renting for two months and then hopefuly moving out and buying. BUT i cannot work out how to get car insurance - i had a quote from Geico and then they emailed me to say that because i had no credit history i couldnt have insurance. Not sure what else to try. I am just reading up for my US drivers licence as well. Any good advice on getting mobile and also getting a credit score started would be most appreciated. Thanks, Rebecca

Green card man this is a joke right. You want us to send you money so you can complete your application. I bet get thousands of people lining up to give you money.

I actually have a better idea.  Get a job and pay for it yourself and then have a job when you get here so our taxes don't have to go to support your sorry ass

Bob K

I read 1134 as needing $1134 to complete your process. If this is not the case then sorry.

Bob K

So are you asking for money??

Bob K

Hopeless no but realist yes and  I go back to my original post:

"I actually have a better idea.  Get a job and pay for it yourself and then have a job when you get here so our taxes don't have to go to support your sorry ass"

Bob K

Then maybe you need to set new more realistic goals.

Bob K

Jamal from Morocco and i have been living in Philadelphia allmost a year now!

He's not asking for money, but he's asking for some complete stranger to sponsor him, which no rational person would ever do.

"thank,s for advice ,I have a job already I am hard working man but 19000 dollars, I need 20 years to get it"

Yes he is asking for money and may sponsor.  You are right no rational or even a partially irrational person would respond do this.

Bob K

You certainly will meet people in Paris who speak English. Have a wonderful stay in my country....-:)

what about Austin, TX, it's pretty good in IT also Houston too. I dont know for Florida but I know the job market is really good in Texas, especially in IT.

Closed