Close

Does Anyone plan on relocating to Israel..A great recommendation!

I have relcocated to Israel and can highly recommend Roni and Tanya who have both found for me a wonderful apartment in Tel Aviv as well as employment. They are not real estate agents so no need to worry, their prices are extremely reasonable and affordable !!  If anyone is interested for their contact info, please send me a message and I'll be happy to give you their info.

all the best on your relocation;-)

Angie Cohen

Hi,
I'm Vietnamese. I used to live in Israel in 2009-2010. At present, i am working for a Overseas labour supply company in Vietnam. We send more than 200 Agriculture students to Israel every year. Most of them stay and work in farms in Ramat Negev, Beersheva, Arava and Telaviv.
We are finding Israel partners who can help us to send more Vietnamese students to Israel.
If you are interested in, please don't hesitate to contact me. Thanks, Toda!

Hi Angie Cohen,

I would suggest you to recommend them in the Israel business directory.

Thank you,
Christine
Expat.com team

Thanks you very much!

do you know any construction companies that are hiring in telaviv, or any boating companies, cuz im moving to tel aviv and my brother is coming with me, he is an expirenced construction worker, and he is also a merchant marine credential. but he is hopeing to get a job in construction while we are in tel aviv. can you help me.

Angie Cohen :

They are not real estate agents so no need to worry, their prices are extremely reasonable and affordable !!

What are they?

Mexican_mami :

do you know any construction companies that are hiring in telaviv, or any boating companies, cuz im moving to tel aviv and my brother is coming with me, he is an expirenced construction worker, and he is also a merchant marine credential. but he is hopeing to get a job in construction while we are in tel aviv. can you help me.

You cannot swing a dead bagel without finding construction employment around here.  Knowledge of Hebrew is not in any way essential.

many thanks! I am planning to move to Jerusalem by the end of this year ( 2015). Any help will be very much appreciated.

Hi Noa1 > i invite you to create a new topic and ask your questions on the Jerusalem forum ;)

Moderated by Christine last year
Reason : off topic

Shalom Angie,

I am hoping that you still have the contact info for Roni and Tanya concerning finding places to live. If you could inbox me their contact information, that would be great..

Todah
Ahmawa

Expatriate health insurance in Israel

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Israel

Moving to Israel

Find tips from professionals about moving to Israel

Travel insurance in Israel

Enjoy stress-free travel to Israel

Flights to Israel

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Israel