Qatar or Kuwait? Need your honest opinion and advices...thanks!

I'm still deciding which offer to accept.
I got an offer in Doha,Qatar as sales clerk sometimes doing sales report...the offer is 2000QAR with free accommodation and transportation.
The other one is a data entry post in Kuwait 120KD with free accommodation,transportation and meal during shift.
Which do you think is better?
And if you can share the pros and cons in working in Kuwait or in Doha,Qatar I would really appreciate it. Thanks!

The salary is too low. It's very hard to survive with 2000 riyal in Qatar. My suggestion is don't accept such offer which will lead unbalance life.

Thank you for an honest answer.
By the way, I'm a bit curios because our accommodation there will be in a villa. How is it living in.a villa? Is it like a condo, an apartment, a house or a flat. Thanks!

Are you sure about the villa is it in good condition, how far from accommodation travel everyday to the work place. Are they going to provide health card, medical benifits included. How much you will save? If you fall sick and you don't have health card. The doctor will charge minimum 150 riyal fees and medicine you will buy from outside maybe 200 riyal. Better don't accept such offer which lead no benifits.

Thank you @wilson_derry  :)  I will check if the company will provide us insurance as well as health card.

By the way, do you happen to know Global Art in Doha, Qatar?

Hi,
2000 QR salary with a villa as housing ! hard to belive ... it's looks like a con the villa will be a 3 BR to share between 6 roommate at least in industrial area. +1 to Wilson don't go for such offer.

bro are you in doha? i need some help please about working there

Hi sol2galaxy,

It would be very helpful if you could browse through the articles regarding the labour market and the legal framework in Qatar.

A few words about your qualifications and experience might be useful too.

Thank you,

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team

QATAR, because it's not so restrictive like KUWAIT

Hi Franckqo,

This is an old thread. We recommend members not to dig up old threads as the questions asked in post #1 might not still be relevant.

Thank you,
Bhavna

Kuwait is good.