Moving to stuttgart

Hi, I got my job offer to work in Stuttgart today, gross salary is 4000 EUR per month.
I am single, 30 yrs of age and an expat from India.
The company also offers me 15% bonus,  breakfast and lunch at the company, transportation from my apartment to company, and a phone.

The net salary is less than what I am drawing right now. I draw more than 3000 EUR net per month.

Could anyone please advice me if it would be good decision to move to Stuttgart with this offer?
I eat out a lot, have fun outside, have drinks at the bar, travel a bit.

I would also like to save some money from now on, invest.

Thanks in advance for all inputs.

Depends on a couple of other issues other than just the income. Does the move help your career? Does it offer a chance for you to grow (rise up the ranks or even grow your creativity or profile, depends on your field), maybe create more contacts in your field (would be important if you might be thinking of starting your own company)?

You can't make a career move based solely on the income.

€4000/month gross  translates to €2400/month payout, which allows a good life for a single person.
Most things cost a lot more here than in India (especially eating out and services), but since your profile says you're currently in Sweden, you are probably used to that.
But as the previous poster pointed out, you should of course only accept the offer (and the pay cut that goes with it) if it progesses your career path.