How to do Ausbildung

I am 20 years old german literature student in university and I will graduate (hopefully) the latest on december. I really want to take dual Ausbildung as a nurse in Germany but I am kinda confused of how to apply the visa and how much money I will earn and if I can do part time job as well because I kinda don't want to ask money from my parents once I move to germany :D any tips?

You need to apply for entry at nursing schools. One of the requirements is German language skills (B1 level or better, as far as I know), because you need to be able to converse with the patience you care for.
During the apprenticeship, you will earn around EUR1000/month, which is actually a bit more than you will need for bare survival, so you'll be able to save enough for a trip home every year - or, if you decide not to fly home, you can have an occasional luxury like eating out or a short sightseeing trip within Europe.

Hi Beppi, can you please give a breakdown on what can the 1000/month salary take you for a person doing an Ausbildung in terms of 1) Accommodation 2) Food 3) Transportation 4) Others?

Thank you.

Numbeo.com gives you a detailed, crowd-souced overview of costs in many German cities.
Just as a general overview, here approximate figures for big cities in Western Germany:
- Taxes and other deductions (at the abovementioned pre-tax-pay of EUR1000/month) EUR200/month
- Renting a sublet room (incl. untilities) EUR300-400/month
- Food and daily expenses EUR300-400/month
- Public transport (monthly pass) EUR50-80/month
Everything else (travel, luxuries, textbooks, clothes, etc.) depends on your lifestyle and spending choices. It is easy to spend a multiple of the amounts above, but not easy to spend less,

Thank you very much for your response.  :cheers:

So, we don't need 8000$  in the account to apply for the  visa!!!!

yacine2300 wrote:

So, we don't need 8000$  in the account to apply for the  visa!!!!

Correct. To study, like at University, one needs to prove they have something like 8300 Euros a year available to cover their living cost. A duale Ausbildung is a vocational training apprenticeship. One learns but also works in the field. There advantage of such trainings is that one gets practical experience and not just theory. One also earns money; not as much as one would expect to later earn but enough to minimally survive on. Thus one does to have to come up with the 8K+.

And how much $ should i have in my account!!

yacine2300 wrote:

Enough to survive for the duration of the apprenticeship.
Many do not pay enough to survive on!
(And preferably €, not $, as this is the currency here.)

beppi wrote:
yacine2300 wrote:

Enough to survive for the duration of the apprenticeship.
Many do not pay enough to survive on!
(And preferably €, not $, as this is the currency here.)

Any savings account or Giro account (used for making or receiving payments) opened in Germany will automatically be in Euros. If one has a foreign account, it can be in any currency. Say if one is coming from Tunisia, a local account will probably be in the local currency. Or maybe they have a dollar denominated account. One does NOT have to set up a euro denominated foreign account. Currency gets changed when transferred. Or say one uses a credit or debit card; the money will get booked off of one's local account whether one uses the card in Germany, the US or Japan. The exchange between currencies is automatic.

Is it allowed for a foreigner (not EU) to apply for "Ausbildung"  visa in Germany?

You mean applying for the visa while you are already in Germany on another kind of visa?
I think it should be possible to convert from some visa kinds, but not others. Better ask the local Ausländerbehörde (or your nearest embassy).

no, I   mean applying for the visa while I'm not  already in Germany.
It is possible!!!!!

Applying for a visa before you come to Germany is the usual thing. Of course it's possible. Contact your nearest German embassy!

Thx  beppi.

Can a person who is living from a third country apply for "Ausbildung" in Germany? If yes, then which type of visa is need to enter Germany?

Tacine: Did you read previous discussions on this forum - and especially replies you got for your earlier posts? It was all answered already! There is no need to ask the same again!