Cross-cultural marriage

If any of you married with a Turkish lady or man, and have some questions or need advices, I will be happy to answer and support.

Hi there..want to enquire about how was the process if i were to marry a turkish man..is it difficult and is it possible if the guy is a married man? Thanks for your advice..

Hi there..want to enquire about how was the process if i were to marry a turkish man..is it difficult and is it possible if the guy is a married man? Thanks for your advice..

Dear Hamim,
As an officially a Turkish person can get marry only -once- but religiously it is up to person's own choice. However some religious officials are not agree on this.
If this is a process of a man who is married and also want to marry with you, my suggestion is run away! Because if he consider about getting married second, he might possible be married third or so on. And remember YOU ARE VALUABLE!
If you want to ask or talk further, please do not hesitate writing me.
Kind regards,
Ayshegul

Hi ayshegul...thanks for your reply...do you have any private email for me to ask certain questions to you?

is ıt allowed for turkish ladis to marry black men or ıts forbıdden because am failing to understand some say its dangerous and one can get ıntoı serıous trouble whıle others say ıts ok so hangısı

Hi i am planning to get married soon a Turkish woman. She also wants to marry me. we have not meet in real but we know each other since last 2 years. She is waiting for her divorce and then we will get married.
She has a 3 year old daughter also.

Will my marriage be successful??? Will her hubby be a problem later???
What do u think?

Dear dlyazi,
Of course it is ok to marry for a Turkish woman to get marry with a black person.
However, Turkish people sometime can be completely close to cross-cultural marriages. It doesn't matter wherever you are from or what colour of your skin is. Even some families are still  closed marriages from different Turkish provinces unfortunately.

syedkamran84 wrote:

Hi i am planning to get married soon a Turkish woman. She also wants to marry me. we have not meet in real but we know each other since last 2 years. She is waiting for her divorce and then we will get married.
She has a 3 year old daughter also.

Will my marriage be successful??? Will her hubby be a problem later???
What do u think?

How did u meet her? Any tips for me coz I'm planning to marry turkish girl as well. Hehehe

My Advice never take any one advice
But you still can ask and listen
for me i had bad experience about women with child
and also i had bad experience with turkish GF
so if i start to Advice you now .
i will tell you stay there and keep the money you have for something else hahahaha
no Am not gonna say that
Turkish girls are well houseWives Really as its mention of books
but they are too jealous and thats because 70% of turkish are cheater , thats why it came for them
they are also very attached for the family and traditions and not easy to convince turkish to leave her country easy

something Else i cant mention
she is your GirlFriend and you know better

dear friend  turkish guys want  great skilfull at home . and they like lie on sofa and wtach TV all nigth