Looking for advice on teaching ESL in Cambodia

I am an ESL teacher (second career) with 7+ years experience. I have been teaching in Korea for the last five years but I want out because of the cold and really bad air pollution. I have my TEFL, speak Spanish and German as well as English. I am a retiree and can afford to relocate to Cambodia at my own expense and pay for my own living accommodations. I love teaching elementary schools kids and want to do it as long as I can. However I just wasted several weeks looking for a job in Thailand and found out that companies won't hire over 60. (I am 63.) Is there anyone out there who knows the Cambodian ESL job scene and can tell me if it is even feasible to find a job in Cambodia at my age? Any info much appreciated.

Hello Paulie,
ESL jobs are scarce as the volume of British gap year students has increased, There are also foreign  volunteers , who are free labor. . So, the market is difficult.
I have some friends in ESL and they are always complaining about the company shorting them on time. I.E. if you have a 90 minute class, there may be a 10 minute break for which you are not compensated. Cheap Cheap Cheap.
Bring enough money to last a year, $5000. You can find rooms in PP for $ 150+/mn
2-3 meals for $5 / day,at local food stands, so it is not harsh.
Don't be a drinker. the downfall of many. If you really dig, you might make $1000 / month from several schools, which is plenty if you don't party real hard.
I don't think your Age will be a negative factor for Hire!
Davidseattle

Thank you! This is really helpful