Seeking for native speakers for the post of English Teacher

Hello guys,

I am Pham Thanh Son, currently working as Head of English Teaching Department for KENTA International Language School. The school now is looking for foreign teachers who can work well with kids, and adults ( communicative english class).
If you have any interest about this position, please contact me, via

[Moderated: send details in private pls]

Thankyou

@pham son - Hi and welcome on board..  i suggest you post your resume in the Language teacher jobs in Ho Chi Minh City section please :)

The Website is new to me, so I do not know where should I post. Thank you for the suggestion
:top:

Hi ,

I am interested to apply. I can teach English to all levels of students.

Thank you so much for your time.

Best regards,

Monica

Pham      I am a certified Mathematics teacher from the States.English is my native tongue.I taught in China (one Summer) and in the States for twenty years.I just took early retirement in June and miss teaching.I have all the paper work on hand,teaching certification P.A.,background check and references.I am sure i would be an asset for your community.I could be in Vietnam by the 15th of Jan.I am waiting on my visa.My skype name hoianbeach.. I have visited Vietnam several times over the past decade and fell in in love with the culture and the people.Please advise                                                                                         Thanks                                      .                                                                                                                                 Ray Kane                                                                                                                                   .

Cool!
I've already post in "JOBS- Teaching - Topic: Seeking for native speakers for the post of English Teacher" category
If you are interested in it, please send me your CV to me
email: phamthanhson313[at]gmail.com or kentaschool8188[at]yahoo.com.vn.

Thanks you
:)

Hi All,

For those seeking or offering job, I kindly ask you to post your advert in the section jobs in Ho Chi Minh City please.

Thank you,

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team

P.S: Discussion closed

Closed