Coach park new development

hi
I was born in Gibraltar and would like to move back. i'm looking for employment. At the moment i work in a pharmacy checking or dispensing prescriptions.My husband is looking for work. He is currently working in the food sector, delivering, warehouse and fork-lifting. My youngest son who will also be moving works for our social services with disabled children as a support worker.  My eldest son now plays for the Gibraltar National football team. I noticed there is to be a new housing development to be built on the old coach park.  How do i go about finding information about buying one of these properties. i would be grateful for any help on these matters.
Michelle and Tony

Try 
Gibraltar Residential Properties Ltd.
Top Floor
Watergate House
Line Wall Rd
Gibraltar
GX11 1AA
Tel. 20072572
Fax. 20072551
Email   [email protected]

Thank you very much for your help.I will have look on their site thanks again michelle.

shelltone wrote:

Thank you very much for your help.I will have look on their site thanks again michelle.

They do not have a web site.

It is a Government owned company

Don't forget if it is government built housing you may need to go on the housing list - at City Hall I think, but I'm not too up on that, Grumpy may know.  Depends whether or not you want to buy outright or part buy part rent.  Not sure what the new (well not that new now) govt's policy is on their housing developments.

RSinM I beleive there are all sorts of conditions, residency for 3 years etc, + housing list.

However I have also heard of people bypassing these requirements.;)

Gibraltar Residential Properties Ltd. normally market these developments and " should " be able to give the correct advice, although a presence here is always the best approach

Thank you very much for your help

I thought the 3 years res was for non-red card holders, but again, not sure.  I don't know how it applies to Gibraltarians who have been out of the country for a while.  Depends what Shelltone's status is.  Of course one way to jump the list is to rent an absolute hovel and call out the housing department :)