Nice places to live in Bandung... need suggestions

Hi friends

I am planning (still in "Dreams" state... haha) to get a piece of land in Bandung, and build like a villa... and area with good landscaping, trees, and possibly close to a river. I stayed at a hotel that had a river behind it...it was so awesome.

Anyway, the river is not a must. But I would like to be in an area with full grown trees, so there is natural & ready shade. My plan is to build maybe 3 or 4 villas and run a small business that caters to "team bonding" activities. We will have a nice barbeque area, a small animal park, flower gardens, a strawberry park, a little lake (perhaps). And lots more. Its a little big plan, I must say.

Lets start from the beginning. What are good places in Bandung that I should be looking at?

I am not in a rush. I have time to look around. And I have the income to support my dream, praise to God. Appreciate all input! :)

Thank you
Sheri

@sheri
hola

I am origin from Bandung,
as you said, this is my advice as far as i know

-Lembang (North Bandung)
-Cisarua (North Bandung)
-Cihanjuang (North Bandung)
-Ciwidey (south Bandung)

you can find out more about that area from google, or if you have time to visit Bandung we can meet and talk more about that, and i am going to drop you to that area.
it's gonna be awesome to make a friendship with expat
text me if you want
[Moderated: send details in private pls]
thanks a lot
see you  :up: