Hi, I'm new

Hello, I'm a Kenyan acrobat and now I live in Italy. Someone is acrobat or traditional dancer too? maybe I can join :)  Or do you know someone? thank you

Hi zimbwe,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Your post was moved on the Italy forum for better visibility and interaction.

Are you looking to join a club?

Best of luck,

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team

Hi! What do you meaning for club? i'm looking to do anything like acrobatic show or african dance. But i'm also looking for a job, like security guard :)
Thanks..

Hi zimbwe,

What Hasnaa asked you previously is whether you want to join a club, a club refers to a number of people that join together for the same interest or hobbies. So in your case, are you searching to join a club of acrobatics please? :)

Concerning your job search, i suggest you to do an online search concerning recruitment websites and you may also drop your CV in the Jobs in Italy section. :)

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

Hi! yes, I'm looking to join an acrobats group or to make a new group to do acrobatic show or african dance, because is what I love to do. I always did that and I'd like doing that also in Italy, or making something similar but new! And to meet new people :)
Thank you, I will look the job section!!

I'm currently living in South Africa, but I'm really interested in relocating to Rome, Italy. I would love to work in a Marketing field. Anybody have some advice for me as to where to start looking for a job opportunity?

@AninaGrobler - pls note that you can drop your resume in the Marketing job offers in Italy section please :)

Hi, i am William Dicruz i am looking for a job.

@williamdicruz945, faizanhaider005.

This is an old (2013) inactive thread. For jobs please post your CV in the jobs section at the top of this page.
Go to 'Discover' at the top of this page and open the Italy Guide for information.

Companies find it easier, quicker and cheaper to hire locally or from EU.

Hello everyone,

Thank you stumpy,

Use the link below to be able to read the Living in Italy guide:
https://www.expat.com/en/guide/europe/italy/

and create your CV by using the following link; https://www.expat.com/en/jobs/europe/italy/

Cheers,

Cheryl
Expat.om team.

[Thread Closed]

Closed