Kittens...anyone?

So we decided we want to get a cat...

Does anyone have any idea where to start...?
I know pet shops are out of the question...it seems all you can get there are dogs...

We had plenty of them at our site until we told the land guard to get rid of them. I am happy that I was not invited for dinner. Lol.
CanŽt help you now but if you are still searching in August I can ask our neighbour who had two cuddly kittens a couple of years ago.

Teddy said you can by them on the road towards Achimota. I asked him whether he thought that they were healthy and "sane" and he said they were. One would probably need a vet to check them anyway. HeŽs allergic to cats so make what you want out of his information since his only relation to cats is sneezing.

Thanks Viv...I've seen those, but I think I'll pass...lol
I would probably need it to go into quarantine for 5 months, before it can come home, my doggy (Osu Dobermann) had a lot of health problems when she was a pup, that she shouldn't have...so I'm not sure I can bring Achimota cat home to two kids...
Maybe I will have one imported if I don't find someone with a good cat.

Those Achimota cats are probably sold for cat soup like our semi wild cats at the site, lol. As I said, in August I can check with our German/Ghanaian neigbour. I doubt that she would by the street cats as well.
Please donŽt import thenm from Europe, they would die from heat stroke.
Osu Dobberman sounds like a new breed lol.

Hello,

moderated : commercial website