Activities with babies

hello guys,

any ideas what kind of activities are available in HCM for babies (1 year)?

We've been in the zoo of HCM (I can't recommend), many times in several shopping malls (mostly boring for our little prince)and of course in the pool and walking around!

But we are searching for more :)

We know some playgrounds but the are mostly not clean and very used.

We've found a new one in the crescent mall, but they just offer special classes to attend. That's not really what we are searching for. The facilities are perfect (enough space to crawl and discover some new things), clean and new :)

thanks for your advice

The zoo isn't any good? Sadness, I was so excited to take my little one there. :(

Do you live in a condo? Condos usually have their own private playgrounds and playareas. Setting up a playdate with some local families would be great for the whole family. :)

regarding the zoo, please read this:

http://www.alexinwanderland.com/2012/01 … -city-zoo/

I can fully agree to all of the statements! And its very dirty as well!

Yes, we are living in a condo in PMH but unfortunately without a suitable playground for babies :(

Sky Garden in PMH has some great places for kids to go, there is even a Mommy & Baby cafe! That along with a playground and an indoor business that is a designated play area for kids. That condo is mostly young families, so there is always children out and about.

As for the zoo, that is just sad but can't say I'm surprised. Seeing the pet shops around here and all....

well, I know it's a long way from district 7 but there's one coffee shop/restaurant called "Snap cafe" in district 2 with playground for kids. Many kids there on Sundays.