Where to Order Company Corporate Gifts

Our company would like to order some Corporate Gifts such as USB flash drives, pens and desktop items with our company promotional logo.

Any suggestion where to find a good company in Riyadh that does Company Corporate Gifts.

rkla wrote:

Our company would like to order some Corporate Gifts such as USB flash drives, pens and desktop items with our company promotional logo.

Any suggestion where to find a good company in Riyadh that does Company Corporate Gifts.

search on expatriates.com

rkla wrote:

Most companies go for Chinese products through some vendors here. This will make additional cost as well. I would recommend going directly to Chinese vendors.

If you need details PM me and I can help you out.

Hi,

Sorry to interrupt you. I assumed that buying corporate gifts are not that difficult.

Just search in a market like Jarir, Obekan,and some special shop on Oliya street. You will find normal range to executive range gifts.

How to engrave a person or a company name on the gift, this is what I do not know.

Regards,

[Moderated: pls send details in private]