I try my best in speaking English

Hi all,

I can speak english a little bit. I tried learn the courses at language's center for a few months but my level is not improved in speaking. I 'm bored

I am Vietnamese ;)and I use always french for my jobs , so is there anyone who  would to learch french or Vietnamese,I can help you and you can help me to speak Englisk fluenly?

Many thanks.
It's my email: [email protected]

hi,

nice to meet you

Hello

It's nice to make friend with you
Are you in Singapore now?
I am going to go Singapore next month with my friend.   Could you give me some information for hotel's reservetion  because my flight will be late at midnight, so do you thinh it's a best idea to find a hotel nearby the airport?

I

Listening to American Rock and Roll music and watching American movies will help you learn to listen and speak English better.

Thuyha wrote:

Hello

I am going to go Singapore next month with my friend.   Could you give me some information for hotel's reservetion  because my flight will be late at midnight, so do you thinh it's a best idea to find a hotel nearby the airport?

I

yes im in singapore now, as long as the hotel is near the mrt theres no problem you can easily be in airport if you have flight schedule, there are many good hotels here, i suggest you try to go to marina bay sands, its a good hotel.

vnescape wrote:

Listening to American Rock and Roll music and watching American movies will help you learn to listen and speak English better.

Just be careful you don't start to imitate the movies.  Alot of the lyrics in the music and the movies are very violent.  DISNEY films are a better choice since they target children.

Hi Thuyha,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

I also suggest you to post an advert in the section language exchange in Vietnam. This might be helpful.

Thank you

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team

Tran Hung Dao wrote:
vnescape wrote:

Just be careful you don't start to imitate the movies.  Alot of the lyrics in the music and the movies are very violent.  DISNEY films are a better choice since they target children.

Point well taken...for example, I would not recommend watching the movie "Clockwork Orange" as a good listening/speaking tool because of all the numerous UK English words like: viddy that and in out in out.

hubbennrelle wrote:
Thuyha wrote:

Hello

I

yes im in singapore now, as long as the hotel is near the mrt theres no problem you can easily be in airport if you have flight schedule, there are many good hotels here, i suggest you try to go to marina bay sands, its a good hotel.

hah, nice suggestion.  I trust Marina Bay Sand is a very nice hotel in Singapore.  Should check booking or agoda before you spent money for taxi to get there and yah! Hope you are rich enough to afford the room rate there!

I am English speaking man and can help you if needed Ms.
We can exchange language and become good friends.
If you like to meet first for coffee lets arrange that.
I am older man but many experiences to help you learn.
My email is [email protected]

:D Smell of dating?

dougiewayne59 wrote:

lol Charm !!!! :dumbom:

charmavietnam wrote:

dougiewayne59 wrote:

Whats wrong with trying to date? They may find themselves as soul mates,not really but hope springs enternal.

aibiet150204 wrote:
hubbennrelle wrote:
Thuyha wrote:

Hello

I

hah, nice suggestion.  I trust Marina Bay Sand is a very nice hotel in Singapore.  Should check booking or agoda before you spent money for taxi to get there and yah! Hope you are rich enough to afford the room rate there!

dont worry if you have a tight budget, just pm me & i will help you look for other hotels. . .

ancientpathos wrote:
charmavietnam wrote:

dougiewayne59 wrote:

Whats wrong with trying to date? They may find themselves as soul mates,not really but hope springs enternal.

Agreed, however as the moderators keeps reminding everyone "Expat-Blog is not a dating website" so be smart and use the PM.  I wouldn't be openly writing my email address because trolls/spammers just pick it up and spam you.

hubbennrelle wrote:
aibiet150204 wrote:
hubbennrelle wrote:

dont worry if you have a tight budget, just pm me & i will help you look for other hotels. . .

Thanks for the offer. Fortunately, I am going to stay at Marina Bay for few days trip in Singapore! :lol::lol::lol:

I didn't know someone could smell a date. :lol:

charmavietnam wrote:

dougiewayne59 wrote:

Thuyha wrote:

Hi all,

I can speak english a little bit. I tried learn the courses at language's center for a few months but my level is not improved in speaking. I 'm bored

I am Vietnamese ;)and I use always french for my jobs , so is there anyone who  would to learch french or Vietnamese,I can help you and you can help me to speak Englisk fluenly?

Many thanks.
It's my email: [email protected]

There are  many native english speakers that would love to have a conversation with you.  Just walk around the park with a friend and start talking to people.

Hi Thuyha,

This posts starts off with Learning English and then goes off on an tangent of visiting Singapore... :P

Ok you're in luck... I speak English very well and i have visited Singapore a few times :D - so this is my advice. :)

Firstly, i would try other hotels as the Marina Bay Sands is quite expensive, unless you want to admire the nice views of Singapore :P

No seriously, if you have $$ then feel free to stay at Marina Bay Sands.. otheriwise there are quite a few hotels in the area that are cheaper.. :D

Gettings back on course...or topic :P - You can learn English in many ways. I see on the Vietnam forum, there are a few meet up where language exchanges take place and can be a good way to learn. Just be careful of your ipad/tablet in parks as some 'sticky fingers' seems to take a liking to your expensive belongings and run away with your goods (even lady boys steal your goods..! :lol: it has happened in the past...ask CharmaVietnam :lol: )

On a serious tip, you can take part on this forum, as you you can read and take part in the forums and after time, you will find your English has improved. ;) I know quite a few people who have done this and still take part in this forum....and are doing quite well.

Good Luck ;)

:D:D Smell of dating?

:lol::lol:

What next ? Donkey Bonking ? :lol:

Thanks all guys!

Hi

I love to learn French please advice how do I contact with you we can help each other

Regards

Akhtar

Thuyha wrote:

Thanks all guys!

welcome!

I would be happy to help.  I'm studying Vietnamese .  You write very well.