Hello everybody

hi my name is andi, right now i live in new york. Me and my wife are planing to move to luxembourg probably by the end of this year. my wife already has lived there for last 12 years but i personally want to hear from anyone of you who lives there, about how life is, i,ve been there couple of times and i find it relaxing and beautiful soo if anybody can tell me if it,s a good idea to move there for good merci pour votre temps

I live in this country since 6 years now and living in there is really less stressful than places I was living in before.

It's usual that people greet you in streets or paths when you go for a walk for example.
There are lots of activities designed for kids and family and also a really motivated and moving associative life for any age. That's probably the best way to integrate yourself in the community. 

As says Othmane, we work 5h more a week than in France... Well ;o) let's say these are "known" hours, then we usually work a lot that's right. Then, you've to moderate, it depends of the work you're doing and the society you're working for...
Add that if you leave in there, you do not add the tiredness of long journey to and from work... that most of border living people are having.