Planning a trip to korea

Hello,

I am Salma from Morocco, and i am a student in China, i am planning to come to Korea in winter holiday that will start at the end of January. So i want your help to plan my trip, and if anyone have any recommendation  please feel free to contact me.

Thanks

Hi Misalma,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Maybe you can give further details concerning the help that you need and about the information that you are searching for. It will help us to guide you in a better way.

Thank you

Priscilla
Expat.com Team

Hi priscilla,

Thanks a lot for your reply.
I will be in korea for 20 days, and i want to know about the cities and places that should be visited there. And how about the accomodation? Is there any hostels that you recommend? Also i want to know about food, is there halal food ?

Thank you

Places to visit ; Jeju Island, Busan beach, Seoul, Gyeongju and Whale watching tour in Ulsan!!
Start googling some informations.
There are many halal food in South Korea like seafood, veggies, beef. Aswell as international cuisines.

There are so many destination in Korea, it depends where you wanna to go, Seoul or other cites. In Seoul there are a lot of attraction places you can visit such as Insadong, Myeongdong, Namsan Tower, Jongro, Gwanghamon, Gangnam, Itaewon, and so on.  other cities i would recommend you to visit Busan.