Good places at Seoul ?

Hello
I m french, newly arrived in Seoul. I am working here so I am very busy. But I really want to enjoy my free time by sightseeing and tourism. What are the places I have to see ?

Hi Damiyumi,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

I hope other members will recommend you some good places to visit in Seoul.

Enjoy well your stay!

Thank you Christine ! I hope so too ! :)

Hello Damiyumi and welcome to Expat.com!

Hope that you will enjoy your stay, and that you will share your good and bad(hope not ;)) moments with us.

Good luck,
Harmonie.

I recommend you go to INSADONG, ITAEWON, DONGDAMOON, MYEONGDONG area if you want to see the places which most tourist go to this area for shopping, or enjoying nightlife. Or, If you want to see the nature of Korea, I wanna recommend to go North side of Korea by train, or bus. It takes 2-3 hours. And, you will find the beach, or beautiful mountains, and People who will be really friendly to you. I think it is a little bit of difference between downtown and country side. and, If you need any help, contact to me by message. ;)

Thank you very much !

You may want to refer to this site: tour2korea.com.  It has a lot of information about good places to go to in Korea and how to get there.  It also provides contact numbers of accommodations, bus and train stations.  I find that site very useful as a foreigner in Korea as well.  Hope you enjoy your stay here.  :)

Park hangang is also most beautiful places in Seoul.its better if you got there at the evening

You've got to try KyoChon chicken! Best fried chciken in the world! Its a little spicy and takes about 45 minutes to cook but well worth the wait. Def have something cold to drink it down with. Very spicy!

Thank you very much every body ! I will follow your advice. I know Seoul a little bit more now, that ' s a really nice place !

hi there. i just move to seoul 2 days ago and i dont know a soul yet. care to chat? maybe give me some hints on things to do around here

Insadong,Myongdong and Itaewon.
Guys, how can i get to Busan? is it better by train or plane?

Damiyumi how old r u if you dont mind me asking..? If your in mid 50 or 60s, Insadong would be the perfect place for relaxing and enjoying some nice Korean tea or/and coffee at nicely decorated cafes. ;)