Civic Integration Exam

Is there anyone here who had to do this exam. Could you please share your experience? Really appreciate it, thanks!

Hi JacanGirl,

Welcome on board to this site.
It would be much appreciated if you introduce yourself.

Hi all, I am currently living in Jamaica and in the process of relocating to Den Haag, Nederalnd. Because I am not from the EU I need to pass the civic integration exam. I thought the best thing in aid of my journey was to see what others' experiences were going a similar route.

Hi there, have you completed the exam? How did you find it?

i know this is quite old and i dont know if you had already taken the exam, but anyway, i am someone who took that exam March of last year in my country, the Philippines. i did quite well on it (B2 level). the only thing i used is the NAAR NEDERLAND study kit which we purchased here in NL. i burned about an hour to 2 hours a day (for 2 whole months) on reviewing everything on naar nederland. a friend also recommended that i download something from kickass torrents which was called oefentoets, that really really made a huge difference on my success as well since that audio was exactly how a part of the exam went.

succes!

Hello, Met! Ask lang sana ako kung yong sa Naar Nederland kit may mga question ba na galing dun> Specially ung story part na kelangan mo bumuo nag sarili mong versio after mo marinig ang story. At saka pwede manghingi nang site dun sa sinabi nang friend mo, plz. Try ko kasi kukuha nang exam this July sana makapasa ako. Salamat!

mayeth31 wrote:

Hello, Met! Ask lang sana ako kung yong sa Naar Nederland kit may mga question ba na galing dun Specially ung story part na kelangan mo bumuo nag sarili mong version after mo marinig ang story. At saka pwede manghingi nang site dun sa sinabi nang friend mo, plz. Try ko kasi kukuha nang exam this July sana makapasa ako. Salamat!

mayeth31 wrote:
mayeth31 wrote:

Hello, Met! Ask lang sana ako kung yong sa Naar Nederland kit may mga question ba na galing dun Specially ung story part na kelangan mo bumuo nag sarili mong version after mo marinig ang story. At saka pwede manghingi nang site dun sa sinabi nang friend mo, plz. Try ko kasi kukuha nang exam this July sana makapasa ako. Salamat!

??????????????

You copied your own post?

Please write in English on this forum so everyone can understand what you are saying and maybe they can help you too.