Any info about Istaraha or a Compound Hall for Desi Musical Event.

MY Pakistani Friends are willing to arrange a Musical Event,targeting Desi Families[Pak/Indian].Now they have asked me to Provide them Maximum Support.

Task # 1

My Job is to find them Istarha or a Compound Community Hall[open/Out door]to have the family musical event.My Preference is Compound.

Task # 2

I have to help them in searching Sponsors for the Musical Eve.I have found one but I guess it wont be enough so i have to find at least 2 more.New Product or Even well renowned Companies are encouraged to Join us in out venture.

Task # 3

I have to find a Pakistani or a Indian Female singer,who can sing new songs as well.

I know my international friends may not be able to help me out in the matter ,so this request is exclusively for Desi Pals.

Pl message me,if u can do anything about it  :rolleyes:

Nonz

I know my international friends may not be able to help me out in the matter

Huh?!?  I think I should be your female singer!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

Yea Allie - Me too!  GO help them out!!!  :lol::lol::lol::lol:

yeah.. a duet!:lol:

Nonz, you should check out the King Fahd Cultural Center Hall on the far western corner of Ma'athert Street. Its usually used by Embassies to host theuir cultural musical shows and other events and is also a free, open and mixed venue on account of its links to the diplomatic community.

I believe the Indian/Pakistani Embassy officials could assist you.

watever and werever ur friends do it, just remember to invite me

Oh Yeah ALlie and CAF...U guys can do that and i can be your casting Couch :P

thx musicman,i will check with that but i don't think Embassies can do much about it, since it would be having pak and Indian audience all together.You know the embassies issues. Don't u?

and Shahab ,as soon we will have tickets ,i will let u know :P

it would be having pak and Indian audience all together.You know the embassies issues

I don't.  What's the issue, nonz??

after all pak, india and bangladesh are one country and one people....

chalk lines dont change hearts

Allie if u want to know the Ground of it,here is a link with brief info http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Pakistani_relations

so if u perform in Indian Embassy,u may not performed Indian songs and its vise verse with Indian Embassy :unsure

huh?

yuppp

nonz wrote:

so if u perform in Indian Embassy,u may not performed Indian songs and its vise verse with Indian Embassy :unsure

please explain

They dont have the policy yar,simple

arey meri amma....read wat u wrote...vice versa?

yeah baba,i meant u may not sing pak song in indian embassy too...Allahhhh

pak song hai hi kahaan??
well u r wrong! indians had Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan's performance...and do u think Atif Aslam wont sing indian songs if performing at Pakistani Embassy??

arey baba,we may sing Atif or others,who has been having this joint cruise and there r many many pop singers in Pakistan .so pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee           :mad:

i know there are many...i m one of a huge fans too...but i wanna say that ur statement is wrong!

:o:o:o its not

it is!!! (i m in a mood to fight someone today)

(i m in a mood to fight someone today)

Make love, not war.

(OMG, a one-liner like musicman makes!!)

Alliecat wrote:

Make love, not war.

(

Love starts with a Fight!

Love starts with a Fight!

So this means you love nonz?

HA!  Got you AGAIN!!

i didnt say that and i think not

:lol:

u might be talking about me but i can see u guys r falling in love:heart:....right shabi & Allie?:P

You kidding?!!??!?!   

I'm old enough to be his .... aunt LOL

wat the hell!!! lol...ha ha ha...u guys talk a lot! ;)
i m sure no other person understood this...and i want it this way....puhleeeeeez http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/smileys/free-scared-smileys-696.gif

hehehehe...This is the best way to divert away  the topic when you r the target[Prey]   :lol:

So any update on the event and venue?

No,we are not able to find yet,actually we been less social so unable to find any help regarding it  :sosad:

i think if u r looking for a good and safe place, there is a place i saw on facebook, which musicman also mentioned for some events, called SAHARA...the place looks really cool

Heinnn....give me the link

nonz wrote:

hehehehe...This is the best way to divert away  the topic when you r the target[Prey]   :lol:

lol...nonzie rocks! http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/smileys/lol-047.gif

i met a friend 2-3 days back and they are planing a music show in diplomatic quarters soon.

They repesent the ROCKERS band , based in Riyadh.

As i understood from him  , they are arranging a family function. so if you want i can check with him for details about location and how to get it.

love is only a figment of peoples imagination. wat really exists between people is committment or no commitment.

ya i heard there is a local band here who will be performing at the pakistan embassy this thurday...somehow i got a pass, but it seems i have to accompany with a family...WTF

yeah i know about it and our family friend is performing in it too....but we dont want tht ,,hey shaby,indians can got there too?

Indians can go anywhere nonz...and without an indian touch, nuthing is perfect ;)