Architect, Builder, Surveyor

As the search for a property matures I must turn my thoughts to what to do with it when found. Much as I believe in supporting local tradesmen I prefer to live in a house which will still be here after I've gone and one in which all of the bits work so I need to find an Architect who speaks English and hopefully he'll (or she) lead to the other two but I'm also open to recommendations of builders with a good reputation who can produce plans and process planning and building consent applications. We are n the South East near Ivaylovgrad and would consider a local authority architect (but not the Ivaylovgrad one because of possible conflict of interest) or English speaking draughtsman.

Hello, do you consider to have a house from natural materials or an ordinary one? How urgent is the plan&building/refurbushement?

Daniela, [email protected]

Hi I am an English speaking Cartographer and Draughtsman, I was trained under the British system with working experience in the Caribbean, UK and Africa.

I am presently living in Ruse City. contact me on my mobile 0882035261 and lets see what is possible.

Cheers

Neil Headley