Car Documents for Dubai Visa on arrival

Hello,

I am looking for the following information:

1) When traveling by road, what car documents will be required when we apply for the Dubai visa on arrival. Especially, if the car is on lease ?
2) Is there any specific Iqama duration required to get the visa on arrival ? For example: If my Iqama is to expire in 2 months, will the visa on arrival be issued or this does not matter ?

Thanks.

1- You'll need the authorization letter from the car owner (leasing company or bank whoever) to take the car abroad. This letter must have been stamped by the Traffic police office (aka Maroor).

2- Your Iqama must be valid for at least 2 months.

Thanks !

DEAR FRIEND

PLEASE KINDLY ADVISE IF I NEED TO TAKE MY COMPANY CAR TO DUBAI
WHAT DOCUMENTS ARE REQUIRED. I AM ALREADY IN POSSESSION OF ISTEMARA AND INSURANCE CARD. WHAT ELSE IS REQUIRED. BUT ISTEMARA IS EXPIRED.

PLEASE CLARIFY

THANKS AND BEST REGARDS
MOHAMMED ALEEMUDDIN
reachaleem@hotmail.com

TheLegendLeads wrote:

1- You'll need the authorization letter from the car owner (leasing company or bank whoever) to take the car abroad. This letter must have been stamped by the Traffic police office (aka Maroor).

2- Your Iqama must be valid for at least 2 months.

Where do I go to get the bank letter stamped by the traffic police in Riyadh? I am new here and still discovering places..

Any help is appreciated.
Thanks.

From Maroor (traffic police) head office in Naseriyah area. The easiest way to reach there is to take the Takhassusi street and keep going South. Keep looking @ right hand.

TheLegendLeads wrote:

From Maroor (traffic police) head office in Naseriyah area. The easiest way to reach there is to take the Takhassusi street and keep going South. Keep looking @ right hand.

Thanks

I just received this letter from the bank. It is a letter prepared by the bank and only has the bank seal. The letter-head is that of Muroor and TAMM. I was told by the bank that I don't need any additional attestation from Muroor as all the details are already updated on the Muroor system.

Anyone else also having the same experience ?

Just an update. I visited the Muroor and they mentioned that as per a recent policy (couple of weeks old), the banks are authorized to update the systems of Muroor and the letter issued by the bank (it is called 'Tafweez Qiyadat Markabat')is sufficient and that no further letter from Muroor would be required.