Internships in Bangalore

Hi, I was just wondering if anyone knows of any companies that offer internships in Bangalore for French Nationals?? Any help is appreciated.
Thanks

Hi NikkoB,

Welcome to expat-blog!

Your topic has been moved to the Bangalore forum for better visibility and interaction.

Can you please give us more details about the internship you are looking for, this might surely help us to guide you in the right way. :)

Thank you,

David.

Expat-blog team.

Hi there are many opportunists in India (Bangalore) ,if possible i can guide you

Hi  babureddy1976,

Please can you share more information with us, this might be useful for other members as well. :)

Regards,

David.

Expat-blog team.

What is your professional or Studies back ground?

Salut!
          I work for a French Company called Amadeus Labs in Bangalore, If you're an engineer or with an IT background..there could be few openings for Interns in 2014..

Bon chance!

Hi NikkoB,

Welcome to Expatblog. For your query, if you are still studying, you can check out the student organization called AIESEC. The organization works towards providing internships for its members in other countries. Otherwise, there may be some body in your country that may connect you to some organizations abroad for internships. Do check them out once.

- Cheers,
   Karthik