Fishing Buddies in Sri Lanka

Hi All,

I'm looking for hobby fisher folk who are interested in exploring the country and finding those less traveled locations where river monsters still lie. I'll be moving to Sri Lanka permanently in February next year, but travel there every 6 weeks or so for a week so happy to meet up if you're interested. I prefer beautiful and natural locations as opposed to the busy spots in and around Colombo.

Hello,

I am interested but for the small river fishing, not the big monsters!! Or sea fishing, without boat (from the rocks)

Cheers

excellent, this exactly the type of fishing I love, medium sized monsters which can you a lot of fun on light tackle whilst enjoying the wonderful scenery from the river bank or from the rocks as you say, not a fan of big game fishing from big expensive boats, can you send me a private message with your contact details, I'm currently back in the UK, will be in Sri Lanka from 30th March

I used to fish at the pier in Colombo 6. But now it is too crowded and I don't have enough time :(