Germans/Italians in Kandy?

Hi there,

My name is Simone,my parents are Sri Lankan but I was born and raised in Italy.

Currently I'm in Kandy with my wife who's german.

Unfortunately Kandy does not offer much entertainment options and I was wondering if there are any other expats around here and arrange a lunch or dinner somewhere.

Would be nice to meet new friends around. Feel free to drop me a message.

Cheers!
Simone

hi simone,

r u still in kandy. i liv in kalutara kandy is cultural town n its not allow to do more entertainment thing. wht kind of entertainment offers u r looking for. most happening places in sri lanka is colombo, negombo, hikkaduwa, unawatuna. i knw all places well if u r intersting i like to join with u.

Hi Arjuna,

Thanks for your reply. I agree, Kandy is more cultural. Will text you if I come around that area :).

thanks mate.

if u travel to colombo or southern area i can arrange ur tour well. i have tourism background. i know the places to party culture environmental beaches n all.

enjoy...........

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details + do not promote external groups pls

Hi Simone,

I'm living in Kandy since 1972. I'm a Swiss national and speak german as well as italian.
You may contact me under ***
Have a nice evening, best regards, Claire

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not post any personal contacts on the forum. Use private messaging

Hi,
If you would like come to my Hotel   Rasika Beach Hotel - Akurala , Hikkaduwa  I'll arrange everything for you.

Regards

Thushara

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not post any personal contacts on the forum. Use private messaging

Hello there Thushara1970,

To whom is your post intended to ? Do you own a hotel ?

Cheers,
Bhavna

Hi,
yep I have a Hotel  at on the beach near to Hikkaduwa area.  well come to my place any time. Rasika Beach hotel

Cheers

Thushara

Hi Thushara > i would invite you to register your hotel in our business directory > Hotels in Sri Lanka

Hi,

ok  that's great !  I would like to joining with you.

Thushara

Hi
My name is Nimal I m a pilot with Srilanka , I have a country cottage in a place called Handessa which I use during my off days. I too I m yearning for some company perhaps you can visit me for a srilankan lunch some time when I m there. Lots to see around that area especially the Lankatilaka vihara.  Thanks

clarita.h wrote:

Hi Simone,

I'm living in Kandy since 1972. I'm a Swiss national and speak german as well as italian.
You may contact me under ***
Have a nice evening, best regards, Claire

IF YOU INQUIRE ABOUT ME AT HE QUEEN'S HOTEL THEY WILL TELL YOU ++++