How to improve English

Hi all,
My I ask for your support? 
The issue is: my two girls 5 and 3 1/2 years old would like to improve their English languages skills.
We have been for three years in the NATO HQ in Belgium where my kids attended the BEL kindergarten and besides French did their first steps in English. Now back in Vienna they are in a "German speaking" kindergarten and do have some free time in the afternoon.
Would you know about some activities for two to three hours, in the afternoon, one to two times a week, like a pre-school play group? Another option could be a babysitter.
My husband and me are both fluent in English, however, a native speaker makes the difference.
Kind regards
Danijela

Hello Danijela.

Your message has been redirected to the Vienna Forum in order to get better responses from the other members.

Thanks.

Karen :)

I am a native American, and can obviously speak and write fluent and perfect English. I am also a published author of short stories, essays, articles and poetry.

I have a lot of free time, since I am retired. I live in the Simmering region of Vienna, very close to the U3 Station. I can also come to your place. Let me know if you are interested.

Richard Gary Butler
[link moderated]

I have a lot of free time, since I am retired. I live in the Simmering region of Vienna, very close to the U3 Station. I can also come to your place. Let me know if you are interested.