Studing in Viena

Hello .. I am considering about going to Viena next year in order to enter the university of Viena ?
Does anybody study there ?
Is it difficult to study there ?
What difficulties have you  faced after moving there ?

I heard about the difficulties of finding accommodation in Viena  , is it really so ?

Thank u !

hey hiii so did you move to vienna now??

Hai,

I am Arun from India.I recently got my I-20 to Austria,Vienna for my Masters Studies in Intelligent Transport system from Fachhochschule University of Applied Sciences Technikum Wien.Can
anyone tell me about this program and its future prospects.
Looking forward to hear.
Regards,
Arun.

hey natalia

university of vienna is a bit of a challenge, i must say. you have to organize a lot of stuff by yourself and keep yourself informed. some courses are very demanding. he whole studying in german thing is not easy either. BUT you learn a lot. about your studies, about life, about everything. and vienna is a beautiful city. so come on over!

i don't think it's especially difficult to find accommodation in vienna. there are a lot of people sharing flats. just go to - jobwohnen.at

good luck!

i am not your freud wrote:

hey natalia

university of vienna is a bit of a challenge, i must say. you have to organize a lot of stuff by yourself and keep yourself informed. some courses are very demanding. he whole studying in german thing is not easy either. BUT you learn a lot. about your studies, about life, about everything. and vienna is a beautiful city. so come on over!

i don't think it's especially difficult to find accommodation in vienna. there are a lot of people sharing flats. just go to - jobwohnen.at

good luck!

Hello,
I have been going through your replies to all the questions asked on this forum, you are indeed a friend but why is your profile saying "i am not your friend"? you are a very good person. I will be very happy if we can be friends too. I will be coming for my Masters Programme in Vienna. I want to make good friends so that the place will not look so boring when i get there.

Waiting to read from you