English for Communication and IELTS Courses in Go Vap and District 3

Hi Guys,

This is just an extension of the ad from my classifieds. I will update the information on classes and schedule here so that I don't need to modify my classified for admin to approve every time.

Anyway I am conducting English for Communications and IELTS Course in Go Vap, near Big C Nguyen Kiem and in District 3, Nguyen Thi Minh Khai Street. You can find more information in my classified below.

https://www.expat.com/en/classified/asi … asses.html

In addition, I also organize English Club in Go Vap District every Sunday afternoon to help my students and others who want to speak English come together to communicate and make friends.

Currently I have classes on Monday and Wednesday from 7pm to 8.30pm in Go Vap. Class is full. I am still available for classes in the afternoons and evenings on other days. I will start a class in Go Vap with a minimum of 2-3 students and the maximum class size is 5 students.

Classes in District 3, Nguyen Thi Minh Khai has yet to start. D3 classes will commence with a minimum of 5 students and the maximum class size is up to 15 students.

Check out my Facebook Fan page below and follow and like us for more information about the classes and English Club.

facebook.com/AnEnglishADay

Cheers and have a great weekend everyone.

Dathan

Hi all,

I have opened another class in the afternoon from 2pm to 3.30pm for the Basic English for Communication Course.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you are interested in joing any of the classes.

Have a great weekend ahead!

Dathan

Hi Guys,

I am opening another class concentrating on TOEFL iBT. Classes are on Friday evenings from 6pm to 8pm and Sunday mornings from 8am to 10am. Do pm me if anyone of you is interested in joining the class.

Regards,
Dathan

Where is this class.
How much do i pay for you.
thanks you?
what is your phone number. If i have it i will contact to you easy.
thanks!

Hi Dathan, My group include 2 persons. We would like to join communication class. Do you have any classes suit us?

Hi Khanh,

Thank you very much for your interest. Could you please email me at [email protected]. I will reply you with more information. Thanks.