Life In Guangzhou

I have been Living in Guangzhou last few years, half of the life spent In Dubai. The current Guangzhou is smart safety, but when me lose my mobile in a taxi I feel hurt because its not about a mobile, but the driver purposely avoid my sudden call, as a Guangzhou resident me also have responsibility about the safety and peace of Guangzhou because now Guangzhou is my Home, the continues comment on the mobile is to aware people about the attitude of some drivers in Guangzhou , I had visited one of the Guangzhou yellow taxi department and reported about my lost mobile in Taxi and the action of driver, They appreciated me and called a quickest awareness orientation class to their 1500 drivers regarding my complaint to make them more honest, I feel happy. In fact Guangzhou is safest place to live

Spam Spam Spam :p

P.s : Grow Up!!

even you don't know well about you.

ha ha ha Someone Lost His Mobile :p

jojolam wrote:

I have been Living in Guangzhou last few years, half of the life spent In Dubai. The current Guangzhou is smart safety, but when me lose my mobile in a taxi I feel hurt because its not about a mobile, but the driver purposely avoid my sudden call, as a Guangzhou resident me also have responsibility about the safety and peace of Guangzhou because now Guangzhou is my Home, the continues comment on the mobile is to aware people about the attitude of some drivers in Guangzhou , I had visited one of the Guangzhou yellow taxi department and reported about my lost mobile in Taxi and the action of driver, They appreciated me and called a quickest awareness orientation class to their 1500 drivers regarding my complaint to make them more honest, I feel happy. In fact Guangzhou is safest place to live

Good for you... I mean it's difficult enough living in a new country, learning all of the differences from our homelands. If you managed to get a GZ taxi company to speak to their drivers about honesty and making certain their customers feel safe. Then all I can say is congratulations!

Kris...

Thank you for  all of your matured and well discipline reply, discussion with such words is appreciable and eligible and digestible in this expat forum. Happy to meet you here.

jojolam wrote:

In a City Like Guangzhou the Taxi's are Occupied by Other People, the next Moment You get Down the Taxi . Why Dont you Think Might be Other People Who Got in Taxi After You Found Your Mobile And Infact the Driver is Still not Aware that Someone Lost his Mobile. Its Not Good To Blame Someone Without Knowing the Truth.

jojolam wrote:

They appreciated me and called a quickest awareness orientation class to their 1500 drivers regarding my complaint to make them more honest

Thank You for Making Me Laugh , 1500 Drivers They Called for Your  Mobile ha ha ha ...Anything Else They Did Such As Lie Detector Tests ? :p

@ jojolam > Hello :) Please note that your message is now on the Guangzhou Forum. Thanks. Karen :)