Personal Assistant work in UAE

Hi,

I am really keen to move to the Middle East to work as a Personal Assistant.

Can anyone give me some good advice on where to look for work or the best companies to approach.

Jodie

Try:  bayt.com
It is a good website for jobs in the gulf area

Thank you for your help Similarone!

Hi,

Jodi,

Can you send your CV to [email protected] ?

Jodie81 wrote:

Hi,

I am really keen to move to the Middle East to work as a Personal Assistant.

Can anyone give me some good advice on where to look for work or the best companies to approach.

Jodie

Hi,

you should also post in the classifieds > jobs section ;)

Thank you for your help Julien!

A new problem for me! No recruitment companies seem to be interested in employing directly from UK as they already have so many good candidates in the Middle East looking for jobs already.

Is this true?

....or is there a secret password I need!!!

iam philipina christian lady,iam planning to marry an indian muslim. is it allowed to marry in dubai court with out i convert. is any one married this way, can you please explain the procedure,

Hi ,

Both of you have to apply through the respective Embassies in the UAE. As part of procedure both persons must advertise in leading news papers in both countries to see if any one has an objection.

Make sure that your partner is really single. Make an inquiry at his home town and don't take it silly if you are serious. In my knowledge most of the relashionships established in this country are temporary and both persons are aware that they join together for just fun as long as they live as expatriates.

Good luck and God bless.