Looking for room mate

Me and the bf are moving to D7 and are looking for a roomie for our 2 bed, 2 bath apt. Rent will be way cheap for all the space (and the apt complex has a pool). If you are, or know of any, expats looking for a room, please direct them my way! If interested we can talk more about ourselves to see if we would all be a good fit.

I don't want to give my personal email on this forum so if you message me I can send my email to you.

Thanks!

how much you can pay for? :)

I don't need a place to live. I need a roommate to live with me.

bebe517 wrote:

I don't need a place to live. I need a roommate to live with me.

Can it be a couple?

haha, sorry for misunderstanding :D

What is the price per room?

Hi there!

My name is Cece and I'm a recent university grad moving to Ho Chi Minh by the end of September early October.  I'm looking for a room to rent in the city and am very interested!
Let me know if you could tell me more about the price and what the room includes.
Here is my email if that is better:
cece0126@comcast.net

Best,
Cece

Hi bebe do pm me the price. Thank you.

[Moderated: Off topic]

Hi There,

Are you still looking for someone to share a place?

I'm a married, Australian teacher (husband at home in Melbourne) and am looking to share with a male and female and want to ensure that there are none of those awkward moments when sharing with a single guy.

Let me know.

Cheers,

Kellie

Hello :)

For all those seeking for roomates, i would invite you to post an advert in the Flat share in Vietnam section. It shall help.

Thanks.

Karen :)