New to Vietnam - Needs some Vietnamese lessons

Hey

Just arrived in HCMC and I need to learn some Vietnamese.....and maybe I can help with English!?!

Can anybody help me?

It would be great to hang out, have some coffee, and learn a new language. I live in District 2 but I'm happy to travel into any district.

Also, can anybody recommend a structured language course?

Thanks,
Rob

I would like to help you! Just inbox you :).

Bergindubai wrote:

Hey

Just arrived in HCMC and I need to learn some Vietnamese.....and maybe I can help with English!?!

Can anybody help me?

It would be great to hang out, have some coffee, and learn a new language. I live in District 2 but I'm happy to travel into any district.

Also, can anybody recommend a structured language course?

Thanks,
Rob

Hi Rob and welcome to Vietnam.

I will be happy to help you with Vietnamese. I live in district 4 btw. Feel free to contact me by inbox or hoang.nguyen1120[at]gmail.com

Have a lovely weekend.

Hi Rob.
I'm living BinhThanh District. It very near D.2>
I can help you.
We can discovery HCMC and exchange language.
Have a nice day.
Huy

Hello Rob,

When you come to Hochiminh, you can come to "University of Social Sciences and Humanities" (Đinh Tiên Hoàng street, district 1). In there, have many different language courses for your choice. you can joy a Vietnamese class for foreigner, then, you can also practise that you learn with students there.
That is wonderful place to choose when you want to learn or improve Vietnamese
I believe so,

Take care,
:cheers:
lutubu

Hello :)

For all those offering or in search of Vietnamese lessons, I would invite you to post an advert in the Language classes in Ho Chi Minh City section. It might help.

Thanks.

Karen :)

[thread closed.]

Closed