HSE Engineer job offer from Bahraini Firm

Dear Friends,
               I got offer from a firm based in Al Hidd Area, Bahrain, they offered me 500 BHD Basic salary with 100 BHD transportation allowance, bachelor Accommodation will be provided by company, family Medical, insurance (although i'm single) and family status after successful completion of one year.

kindly comment,I know this was answered in no. of topics but kindly put your comment specific to my case i will thankful to you :)

1.Whether this salary is fine.
2.Is it safe to work and live in Bahrain right now?
3. do the employer hold passport of employee in Bahrain just as they do in suadia?
4.The condition of company accommodations in Bahrain ?

Hi and welcome to the forum.

1. Salary is ok for a Bachelor

2. Hidd is a nice area (in places) like most of Bahrain and yes it is safe to work and live here otherwise we wouldn't be here.

3.Your employer should not hold on to your passport as it is illegal, that doesn't mean he won't try to hold on to it!!!

4. Company accommodation depends on the company, some give an allowance and let you choose but that is a question you need to ask your employer i'm afraid

@ Josnuggles

Thankyou for your kind response :)

Yeah you are rite yesturday i talked to them it is also mention in offer that i can have 4 basic Salaries(500 BHD) for accomodation or i can choose company accomodation.

You can get some really nice accommodation for that and still have money to spare. I'd take the allowance

@ Josnuggles

thanks :) .. hopefully i would get nice bachelor accommodation. its totally depend on the company.  letz see whats gonna happen on my arrival :)