Health Insurance Coverage

What health insurance policy are you using and cost?

I'm looking for one that will cover my spouse and I and pre-maternity as well. Along with coverage for my kids if I have any in the future.

A Google search will give you plenty of companies to look into for coverage and prices.

yep I did that and have a list of some of the companies I'm going to contact for quotes.

But I wanted to get some of the expats opinion if they've used any insurance coverage and any company to stay away from.

khanh44 wrote:

yep I did that and have a list of some of the companies I'm going to contact for quotes.

But I wanted to get some of the expats opinion if they've used any insurance coverage and any company to stay away from.

I'm with you on this. I would like more information from those with actual experience.

I have insured with Nordic Healthcare, which was recommended to me by an insurance broker, for the last 3 years.  Unfortunately (or fortunately)  I have yet to make a claim so cannot comment on their operational performance.

I use A+ International while my hubby uses William Russell. I pay roughly USD 250 per month. But since you are based in Vietnam, you are eligible for their cheaper South East Asia plan. I guess you will be paying half my premium, assuming you and me are of the same age range and you are looking for a similar level of cover.