Is there anyone who can help me?

Hi!

1. Is there anyone who can help me how to apply in this two hotels
Pullman Saigon Centre and The Reverie (Time Square) ? This two hotels will open soon I want to work there.

2. Is this two hotels are still hiring?

Thank you for those who will reply.. :)

Hi, what position do u want to apply ? I know how to apply to The  Reverie Saigon - Times Square.
Pullman I don't know. U want to apply FOH or BOH ?

Plus, all the five star hotels In HCMC the season for employment is on August. So u gotta apply in between June or July.

I have no idea do they still hiring or not but seems u still have time. Normally if u don't know anyone or no any relative in these place u gotta go to the security guys of the hotel and ask for the staff office and get the employment application, but that seems too risk to get the job as who knows do our employment applications will go thru to HR ? Or either they give late. And we just waiting in hopeless.

Right now The Reverie Saigon - Times Square closed to hire BOH.

hi,

Times Square have a recruitment day on July 18 for all positions, i am afraid that you are miss this already. However, you can contact to Windsor Hotel (the owner of Times Square) asking human resources, they may give you more helpful information.

ngaunhien - I will send you a message.

Rosyvn - Yes! I miss the recruitment days last June and July. :(

Ngaunhien

So I'll introduce myself my name is Vincent from Philippines. I'm living here in District 1 with my sister who lives here for almost 4 years. :)

I'm looking for any position in Food and Beverage or Office Administration position.

How can I apply to The Reverie (Times Square) ?

I want to apply for FOH or BOH.

Plus, all the five star hotels In HCMC the season for employment is on August. So u gotta apply in between June or July.

- Yes! last June and July I passed resumes in the Hotels here in District 1. Rex, Caravelle , Sheraton, New World, Intercontinental..

Yes! I'm giving my resume to the security guard or to the HR department.

- How did you know?

I have experience in Restaurant, 5 Star Hotel and my previous Job in the Philippines is at Starbucks Coffee.

My number 01223605882

Thank you!

Hi Vincent,

I heard that Pullman also has done with recruitment few weeks ago. You can send your resume to their website, they might call you when they have a vacancy.

Really? OK. Yes I'm done passing my resume in their emails. But I hope they are still open for Recruitment. Thanks! :)

mab0918 wrote:

Ngaunhien

So I'll introduce myself my name is Vincent from Philippines. I'm living here in District 1 with my sister who lives here for almost 4 years. :)

I'm looking for any position in Food and Beverage or Office Administration position.

How can I apply to The Reverie (Times Square) ?

I want to apply for FOH or BOH.

- Yes! last June and July I passed resumes in the Hotels here in District 1. Rex, Caravelle , Sheraton, New World, Intercontinental..

Yes! I'm giving my resume to the security guard or to the HR department.

- How did you know?

I have experience in Restaurant, 5 Star Hotel and my previous Job in the Philippines is at Starbucks Coffee.

My number 01223605882

Thank you!

So everything you 've done !
And you said u had experience in 5 star hotel ! 
First as a beginner in hospitality industry I can see you have not enough passion on what you choose or neither u just wanna get a job neither FOH or BOH, u have to choose which one is your most passionate even though I know you know both of those ( sorry I'm just telling the true ) employee never hire who will say ( I want to apply in FOH or BOH ) u get what I m saying ?

As above I said I know they closed hire BOH bcos I applied and done interview and passed there and will be start to work on end of sept. and I had a friend he applied to but nothing came out as they are completely their BOH staff already.

There u go u could be chosen FOH.

Ah. OK! Congratulations to you :)
Thanks anyway..

mab0918 wrote:

Ah. OK! Congratulations to you :)
Thanks anyway..

Good luck

when you apply there you just send your resume to the hotel or just in email? Thanks!

mab0918 wrote:

when you apply there you just send your resume to the hotel or just in email? Thanks!

Send to the e-mail.

Hi mab0918,

It is unexpected! I have worked in Riverside hotel for 6 months.
I designed entire electrical system there. Riverside is a 4star hotel and pullman is 5star.

they are the hotel which are constructed very urgent and finished within a short time. After i have finished the work as an electrical engineer at Liberty Riverside hotel. I have left there since April.

As I know, these hotels are belong to Que Huong-Liberty company which have head office located at no.63-65 Ham Nghi street, dist.1.
If can, i think you can still come there and ask about information you want directly.
Hope the chance still have for you,

good luck!

OK! Thanks! :)

Hi Nga!

I tried to PM you but your inbox is full :/

I also work in the hotel industry and I am looking to relocate to HCMC within the next few months..

Please can you PM me the email address of The Reverie HR department??

When will they open?

Xaviar84 wrote:

Hi Nga!

I also work in the hotel industry and I am looking to relocate to HCMC within the next few months..

Oops I didn't check this website for awhile and didnt reliazed that my inbox was full :D

The HR apartment at  193-203 tran hung Dao street, co giang ward, district 1.
Office at : 18 An Duong  vuong street , district 5 , Windsor plaza. Floor 5-6

Gud luck.

ngaunhien wrote:
Xaviar84 wrote:

Hi Nga!

Oops I didn't check this website for awhile and didnt reliazed that my inbox was full :D

The HR apartment at  193-203 tran hung Dao street, co giang ward, district 1.
Office at : 18 An Duong  vuong street , district 5 , Windsor plaza. Floor 5-6

Gud luck.

Dear Nga, pls check your inbox again with the new pm from me. Somes question bout Times Square need you help me (-: